There is nothing to not be amazed at.
BAHAHA! This is fabulous.
Nate! I am so happy for you! I wish I could have been there. I had clinicals, they wouldnt let me miss it for my sister's wedding, there was no way I was getting out to go to yours :( The bastids.Anyway, your wife is a babe and you are a lucky guy.
I was kind of disappointed you didn't go with this theme.... but otherwise, it was a wonderful wedding. I am so happy you are happy.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
BAHAHA! This is fabulous.
Nate! I am so happy for you! I wish I could have been there. I had clinicals, they wouldnt let me miss it for my sister's wedding, there was no way I was getting out to go to yours :( The bastids.
Anyway, your wife is a babe and you are a lucky guy.
I was kind of disappointed you didn't go with this theme.... but otherwise, it was a wonderful wedding. I am so happy you are happy.
Post a Comment