oh you make me laugh Nate!!! so you said you work at the temple on tues. right? I have work all day then and then school at night! you should pick up the fri or sat shifts so I can see ya ha:) you're AWESOME nate hope all is well with you..you should update your blog more..:)))
7 comments:
Nice new pic nate! Slide show is a little weird but whatever . . . But I'd bag the SuperPoke Pets byline. (I'm too old for this blog.)
What the hell? I don't get it. What's new? Maybe I'll ask John. He seems to "get" you.
I have to ditto Angie. I would ask Mark, but he's as un-hip as I am.
It's just another Nate-nerdy thing. The hyperlink is to a story that references my previous post, a sequel if you will. Nothing to worry.
BILLY GOES DOWN! Amazing. That man is evil.
boom boom tisk boom boom ta tisk boom boom tisk boom boom ta tisk boom boom tisk boom boom ta tisk
oh you make me laugh Nate!!! so you said you work at the temple on tues. right? I have work all day then and then school at night! you should pick up the fri or sat shifts so I can see ya ha:) you're AWESOME nate hope all is well with you..you should update your blog more..:)))
Post a Comment