Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I'm a Hundred Miles Behind Myself...


I've been busy having too much fun for the last couple months. While it hasn't kept me awake into the wee hours of night and day, it has occupied my mind for some time. Click here to find out exactly what I've been doing.
I'm pretty excited. Feedback is welcome.

6 comments:

Angelica and Bryan said...

Nate I love it!

I want a cd!

Unknown said...

Hey, my friends at myDesignIQ.com cleaned up your Bearproof logo. Nothing major though...

Unknown said...

...okay
I don't have any "friends" at myDesignIQ.com. It's just me...

Oh, and don't hate me, but I found a clever way to rip the music from your myspace page. But, let me know and I'll buy your CD so everything's legal.

Unknown said...

Sorry. I'm not sure why that link didn't work right. The updated logo is at http://www.myDesignIQ.com/images/bearproof.jpg

Angela said...

So you finally finished the CD demo? Have you sent it out anywhere yet? Very cool- where did the name come from? My favorite is Galactic Crunch. So now that this is finished does that mean you'll have more time now to come back to the gym with John and I? We miss you :(

Christie said...

So when does the tour start?!